All Products >>> Women's Wear >>> Chinese Ethnic Clothing >>> Dancing Costumes:
|As a large united multi-national state, China is composed of 56 ethnic groups. Among them Han Chinese accounts for about 90% of the overall Chinese population and the other 55 make up the remaining 10%. |
As the combined population of these other ethnic groups is far fewer than that of the Han, they form the 55 ethnic minorities of China.
The large ethnic minority groups in terms of population include: Zhuang, Manchu, Hui, Miao, Uyghur, Yi, Tujia, Mongols, Tibetans, Buyi, Yao, Koreans, etc.